[uClinux-dev] Latest GCC toolchain for m68k

Ivica Eftimovski IEFTIMOVSKI at teledyne.com
Mon May 14 12:54:40 EDT 2012

Hi Luis,

I use CodeSourcery/Mentor Graphics prebuilt toolset. I have build my own for the m68k before, but personally I advise you against it, especially on Windows/Cygwin. CodeSourcery has a "Lite" free version of the toolchain for m68k uClinux running both on Windows and Linux at http://www.mentor.com/embedded-software/sourcery-tools/sourcery-codebench/editions/lite-edition/ .

Ivica