[uClinux-dev] rrdtool: crashing when rendering graphics (m68k target)

Luis Alves ljalvs at gmail.com
Fri May 4 05:58:03 EDT 2012

Hi,

I've tried the 'rrdtool' included in the latest uClinux dist (20120401).
Creating the database, inserting and fetching values work fine, but
when I try to create a .png chart it do one of these two things:
1) Crash the kernel (I'm almost sure it writes in bad memory locations)
2) Give an 'Address Error' trap.

Before I start to dig the code to find the issue (if I ever get time
to do it), has anyone used this tool in a m68k target? If yes, does it
work good?
What about in other nommu targets?

Thanks,
Luis