[uClinux-dev] Get RT73 driver to work on 2.4 or try to move to 2.6? ARM7 from Nuvoton

Sima Baymani sima.spam at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 08:31:25 EST 2010

Continuing to provide info in this thread, for future reference.

Short update is that we've soldered a proper USB connector with cable to the
wifi-chip (was only pins before, or whatever they are called in English).
This was I could just plug it into a Windows PC to see if it was detected,
which it was.

My conclusion is that at least it's not something on the wifi I need to fix,
so continuing my efforts on the board/kernel side of things.

-Sima