[uClinux-dev] limits.h on own ARM-Architecture

Ithamar R. Adema ithamar.adema at team-embedded.nl
Thu May 13 04:40:02 EDT 2010

Hi,

Greg Ungerer wrote:
> I seem to recall this coming up a few years ago (don't recall if it
> was and ARM targeted compiler or not though) - on this list. If you
> google a little you may find the answer back then.
It is because a particular part of the uClinux build system (or one of
its packages, I think it was uClibC) sets explicit include paths to
directories in your toolchain, and the CodeSourcery toolchain does not
seem to comply with the paths specified. Using the officially sanctioned
toolchain will solve this compilation issue....

HTH,

Ithamar.