[uClinux-dev] TSC2200 uClinux driver

Alessandro Guerra aguerra at autron.net
Wed May 5 13:09:21 EDT 2010

Hi,
I'm writing a GUI application for uClinux on a COBRA5329 board from senTec.
The application uses two types of input devices: touch screen and a keypad.
Both input devices are connected to a TSC2200 chip from Texas Instrument,
but the uClinux driver configures and starts only the touch screen
interface.
Moreover, my application have to read the battery and analog inputs from
the TSC2200.

Have you ever developed a driver that implement this kind of functionality?
Can you help me to find some clues in order to make this interface fully
working? ;-)

Thanks a lot,
Alessandro

--
Alessandro Guerra
Autron srl
mailto: aguerra at autron.net

PRIVACY
Ai sensi della D.Lgs. 196/03 si precisa che le informazioni contenute in questo messaggio sono riservate ed a uso esclusivo del destinatario. Qualora il messaggio in parola Le fosse pervenuto per errore, la preghiamo di eliminarlo senza copiarlo e di non inoltrarlo a terzi, dandocene gentilmente comunicazione. Grazie.

DISCLAIMER
This message, for the law 196/03, may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.