[uClinux-dev] dBug Bootloader version from uClinux

Alessandro Guerra aguerra at autron.net
Mon May 3 05:41:42 EDT 2010

Hi,
a customer asked me to read and display the version of the dBug bootloader
on a touchscreen monitor, with a gui application running under uClinux.
The board I'm using is COBRA5329 from senTec.
Does anyone know if it is possible to read the dBug version directly
from uClinux?
Is there a way to read the const declared in dBug, containing the data?
I paste here the various const in order to show you what I'm talking about.

const int UIF_VER_MAJOR = 4;
const char UIF_VER_MINOR = 'a';
const int  CPU_VER_MAJOR   = 1;
const char CPU_VER_MINOR   = 'a';
const int  BRD_VER_MAJOR_O    = 1; /* original version from Frescale */
const char BRD_VER_MINOR_O    = 'b'; /* original version from Frescale */

and so on....

Thank you very much,
Alessandro

--
Alessandro Guerra
Autron srl
mailto: aguerra at autron.net

PRIVACY
Ai sensi della D.Lgs. 196/03 si precisa che le informazioni contenute in questo messaggio sono riservate ed a uso esclusivo del destinatario. Qualora il messaggio in parola Le fosse pervenuto per errore, la preghiamo di eliminarlo senza copiarlo e di non inoltrarlo a terzi, dandocene gentilmente comunicazione. Grazie.

DISCLAIMER
This message, for the law 196/03, may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.