[uClinux-dev] Threading and synchronization questions

strapacao at gmail.com strapacao at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 07:17:51 EST 2009

Hi,
I'm using uClinux with Nios2. At the beginning of development I wanted to
use process in my project, but it didn't work well I had lot of problems
with inter-process protection.
So then I chose have a single user precess and use threads. I'm having great
performance.
I use pthread.h lib, that provide resources to threads syncronization like
pthread_mutex and pthread_cond_signal.

2009/2/27 Michael Schnell <mschnell at lumino.de>

> See:
>
> "Linux System Programming" by Robert Love (O'REILLY)
>
> -Michael

Alexandre Strapação Guedes Vianna
Universidade Federal da Paraíba
Laboratório de Tecnologias para o Ensino Virtual e Estatístico - LabTEVE