[uClinux-dev] How to use UART3 in M5329EVB

Sankar Purushothaman Sankar_Purushothaman at infosys.com
Tue Feb 17 00:39:39 EST 2009

Hi Matt Waddel,
Thanks for your clarification.
The Tx and Rx pins are available in the J1A connector of the M5329EVB board as J1A.A23(uP_AC97_SD_OUT0) and J1A.A24(uP_AC97_SD_IN0).
I have traced them from the 5329 fire engine to the ZOOM base board.

I am making the changes to the config.c for the UART functionality. Hope this will work out.

Thanks and Regards
Sankar