[uClinux-dev] Boot Problems

Pablo Antunez pantgom at unex.es
Mon Feb 16 06:01:31 EST 2009

Hi, I have a XUP Virtex II Pro board. I download a uClinux Image but I
cannot input characters (I cannot login). I have decided to compile my own
uClinux (petalinux) Image and it is OK. But uClinux cannot boot.  The
problem is as follows:

VFS: Cannot open root device "" or 00:00

The download commands are:

dow -data image.bin 0x30000000
mwr 0x100 0
rwr 5 0x100
rwr pc 0x30000000
con

I have not compact flash target. Is it necessary if you do it manually?

Is there any HOW TO for XUPV2P (microblaze-uclinux)?