[uClinux-dev] howto generate Kconfig files from Config.in for busybox

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Mon Feb 16 03:18:15 EST 2009

> I have tried the new nios2mmu gcc4, and I didn't see big issue.
This is GREAT !!!!!

(even though I am a little bit afraid of this update).

If there is a possibility to have both compilers on my system and switch
any time when necessary, I'd like to help testing the new stuff. (If
appropriate, I can just set up a completely new directory for the new
toolchain, if this will not use up more than 50 gigs :).

-Michael