[uClinux-dev] howto generate Kconfig files from Config.in for busybox

Lars Holowko Lars.Holowko at lantronix.com
Tue Feb 10 19:42:45 EST 2009

Thanks mike,

I digged around a litte bit in uClinux-dist-2008R1.5-RC3. Are you
referring to
/old/OpenLinux/uClinux-work/user/busybox1110/uclinux-configs/update?

It seems to do what I want but produces a different syntax (is it
CML1?).
It creates all those if-statements instead of sticking to the depends on
statements.

Looks like I am on the wrong track. Mike, may you please be more
specific, please?

Thanks a lot,

Lars