[uClinux-dev] I CANNOT INPUT CHARACTERS AT LOGIN

Pablo Antunez pantgom at unex.es
Fri Feb 6 05:14:49 EST 2009

First of all I'm grateful for your support

Well, this is my problem. I start uclinux in a Digilent XUPV2P but I cannot
input any characters (neither enter). I have designed the hardware platform
but I think it is ok. I select RS232 to Stdin and Stdout. I see every
message printed by uclinux but as I have said I can't input anything.

I have tried Hyperterminal and Teraterm in Windows and Kermit in Linux but
nothing works.

Could anyone tell me what can I try?

Of course, my best regards

PD: I have seen a thread where somebody had a similar problem but not the
solution.

Pablo