[uClinux-dev] why no-mmu cannot support binfmt_aout.c

loody miloody at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 04:31:27 EST 2009

> 11. cp <my-local-skyeye.conf-file> .
Dear Greg:
Everything seems fine before step 11.
I am trying to find where or how to generate the conf.

BTW, I previously hand made root file system and pass it to the kernel
which I configured as supporting initramfs. But after seeing what
uclinux done for me, I feel my method is pretty ugly.

I search the romfs on the net and most of them tell me what the format it is.
And the inode.c in fs/romfs is used to handle extract.
But I have no idea how kernel extracts the boot.rom and put it to the rootfs.
appreciate your help,
miloody