[uClinux-dev] Minimum size of uCLinux and J9 compatibility

Jonathan Wong jhannwong at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 02:09:42 EST 2009

Hi Jamie,

I won't need a web browser, just a thin client to communicate with a central server.

I was just told our device doesn't have RAM at all, only 8MB ROM. Is that possible?

All these EABI/OABI stuff seems complicated. I have to compile different parts of my application
with different compilers?

Jonathan