[uClinux-dev] romfs help?

Brandon Fosdick brandon at teslamotors.com
Mon Jan 22 12:54:52 EST 2007

Greg Ungerer wrote:
>> Serial: 8250/16550 driver $Revision: 1.90 $ 0 ports, IRQ sharing disabled
>
> For one thing there are no serial devices found.
> So "console=ttyS0" won't be possible.

Eventually I actually noticed that. I can be a bit slow sometimes...

However, I can make that line show most any number using
CONFIG_SERIAL_8250_NR_UARTS. The results are the same regardless. It
seems the built in ports aren't being picked up by the 8250 driver, so
I'm working on adding an LPC22XX specific driver. Hopefully that will
work better.