[uClinux-dev] MMU on IXP-425

Matthew Natalier matthewn at workware.net.au
Tue Jan 16 16:12:06 EST 2007

Hi Listers,

The uClinux-dist supports both mmu targets and non-mmu targets.   If
you download from http://www.snapgear.org/snapgear/downloads.html you
can also get a patch for the IXP Access Library and get toolchains
for IXP.

I have successfully used the snapgear distribution (which is
essentially the same as the uClinux-dist) for multiple projects on IXP.

Cheers

Matt