[uClinux-dev] help pppd and return to console

s.pomies s.pomies at oktalogic.com
Tue Jan 9 10:57:27 EST 2007

  _____

Help

Target : MC5208EVB

Distrib : 20060803

Hello

I try to establish a gprs connection with pppd(8) function.

I have create the file /etc/ppp/ppp_conf

"" ATZ OK AT+CGDCONT=1,"IP","m2minternet" OK ATD*99***1# CONNECT

And the file /etc/ppp/pap-secrets

And I send this command : pppd ttyS1 57600 debug nocrtscts defaultroute user
"" noauth local connect 'bin/chat -f /etc/ppp/ppp_conf'

All AT command are sending correctly and We guess that link is established
but the target doesn't come back to the console mode on ttyS0.

Pppd cannot already terminate the process.

What can I do please ?

Regards,

S.POMIES