[uClinux-dev] how to avoid default(VERSATILE) configuration , while porting uclinux for Arm based machine

kadarla kiran kumar kadarlakiran at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 8 06:58:46 EST 2007

Hi,

 Iam porting uclinux to TI 's tms320vc54x,
 I have made ach dependent files for tms320vc54x,
 I have entered machine ID in arch/arm/tools/mach-types

 But when iam building linux for tms320vc54x, using tms320vc54x_defconfig
 It is picking machine type as versatile.
 can anyone help me in solving this problem?

 Thanks in Advance
 K.Kiran Kumar
 Apropos Infotech, Bangalore

http://mail.yahoo.com