[uClinux-dev] toolchain recommendation?

Greg Ungerer gerg at snapgear.com
Thu Jan 4 10:02:46 EST 2007

Hi Brandon,

Brandon Fosdick wrote:
> Greg Ungerer wrote:
>> New 2.6 kernels have the non-MMU ARM supported integrated into arch/arm,
>> so there is no longer an arch/armnommu. That build script obviously
>> needs a much older kernel version to work.
>
> I take it that script is no longer maintained?

That script was written to compile a specific set of
packages using a specific set of sources. If you get all
the packages that it expects it will still work.

If you try to introduce different source packages it may
or may not work - typically it wont.

Greg Ungerer  --  Chief Software Dude       EMAIL:     gerg at snapgear.com
SnapGear -- a Secure Computing Company      PHONE:       +61 7 3435 2888