[uClinux-dev] ENC28J60 with MCF5249 board

Suresh Steven Veigas suresh.veigas at amdlbct.com
Fri Jan 6 23:51:51 EST 2006

Hi All,

    I am using ENC28J60 Ethernet controller with my MCF5249 board. The interface is QSPI + 2 INT lines, If anyone worked on this, please help me to configure. right now i can access to the registers of ENC28J60 (read and write), using QSPI driver. But I am little bit confused to configure it with the kernel so that the applications such as telnet, ping can work with this device.

 Thanks in advance

 Steven

Confidentiality Notice:

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at AMDLBCT or sysadmin at amdlbct.com immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.