[uClinux-dev] gdbserver kills the shell? FIXED

Javier Cardona javier at cozybit.com
Mon Oct 31 11:39:26 EST 2005

Hi Paul,

On Sunday 30 October 2005 10:30 am, paul-rimmer at ronin-tech.com wrote:
> After all this new work, I'm curious if we now have a Coldfire uClinux
> gdbserver that works with threaded applications?  This would be a huge
> plus to the Coldfire uClinux develeopment environment if true.

I've made some progress (got thread_db linked correctly, loading thread
symbols...) but could not get it to work (gdbserver freezes in the attempt to
set a breakpoint to detect thread events).  And I cannot spend more time on
this now, so I leaving it as it is for the moment... :(  If I have some more
time after we complete our current engagements, I'll post my progress to this
list.

Javier Cardona
cozybit Inc.