FW: Re[2]: [uClinux-dev] brctl or bridging in 2.6 kernel

David McCullough davidm at snapgear.com
Thu Oct 27 19:43:09 EDT 2005

Ok,

it is failing in the "romfs" phase of the build because the actual build
failed first.  Try this:

	make user/bridge-utils_clean
	make user_only > errs 2>&1

Then check in errors to see if brctl failed to build.  If so you will
know why :-)  It builds fine for me on 2.6.
If it built ok,  then run "make romfs" and see if that works,

Jivin Jordan Fuerst lays it down ...

David McCullough, davidm at cyberguard.com.au, Custom Embedded Solutions + Security
Ph:+61 734352815 Fx:+61 738913630 http://www.uCdot.org http://www.cyberguard.com