[uClinux-dev] Issues of latest uclinux-dist (20051014).

Daniel Alomar dalomar at serrasold.com
Wed Oct 26 06:49:59 EDT 2005

Hi,

I noticed the jedec_probe.c files has many repeated includes for the init.h.
Maybe there must be fixed. It's the same in the previous uclinux-dist.

Also, I'm trying to compile with samba using the same files as the previous
uclinux-dist I compiled without problems, but now I have this error:

checking whether to build experimental passdb libraries... no
checking whether to use automount... no
checking whether to use smbmount... configure: error: not on a linux system!
make[3]: *** [build/build] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory
`/home/daniel/uClinux/OuClinux-dist/user/samba/source'
make[2]: *** [all] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/daniel/uClinux/OuClinux-dist/user/samba'
make[1]: *** [all] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/daniel/uClinux/OuClinux-dist/user'
make: *** [subdirs] Error 1

I'm trying to find what's wrong and I dodn't want to start patch files
before I know there is no bug...

Regards,

Daniel Alomar i Claramonte
Research & Development Electronic Dept.