[uClinux-dev] uclinux build for Freescale M547xEVB + 5485 Fire Engine

Jay Vaughan jayv at synth.net
Mon Oct 24 11:31:25 EDT 2005

hi all uclinux-dev'ers,

i've recently been handed a new board combo [see subject] to move on
from my older 5272-based boards, and am not having much luck getting
my image.bin booted on this board .. has anyone built a uclinux-CVS
based image.bin that boots on this board/CPU combo yet?  i know that
USB isn't supposed to be supported yet, but i was under the
impression this board/CPU combo was working just fine under uclinux..
anyone got a positive confirmation of this?

--

;

Jay Vaughan