[uClinux-dev] uclinux and skyeye

Deepu d deepu_tanur at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 19 06:56:12 EDT 2005

I solved the problem by reinstalling the uClinux-dist.
But i don't know what happened before.

I should like to study uClinux more deeply .
But I don'nt know where to start,what to do and so on.
There are lots of materials in the internet but not
organised.

Can anybody suggest an outline for this, a step by
step study plan for embedded linux and uClinux.

I think this will be useful for newbies like me.

It is very difficult to find an institution giving
training on embedded linux not to say about uClinux.

So I request the experienced  persons in this group to
give us a "uClinux self-help study plan".

Thanks in advance,
Deepu D