[uClinux-dev] The Power of 2

Paul McGougan paul.mcgougan at braintree.com.au
Tue Oct 18 19:24:05 EDT 2005

I have done it and we are using it internally, but I never got around to
cleaning it up enough so that I wouldn't be embarrassed to release it. ;)

I will try to find some time in the next few weeks to do so.

However I don't know what the release process for getting something into the
2.6 tree is, since it's not just our little uClinux world that we are
talking about.

--

Paul McGougan
Braintree Communications

Ph: +61 7 3033 8800
Fax: +61 7 3255 1885

This information together with any attachments is for the use of the
intended recipient(s) only and may contain confidential and/or privileged
information and is subject to copyright. If you have received this email in
error please inform the sender as quickly as possible and delete this email
and any copies of this information from your computer system network.

If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must not copy,
distribute or take any action(s) that relies on this information. Any form
of disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication of this email
is strictly prohibited.