[uClinux-dev] S3C4410 and linux 2.6

xavier.montagne xavier.montagne at wanadoo.fr
Fri Oct 14 10:04:50 EDT 2005

Hi Greg,

Thanks once more for your answers ;-)
I would like to clarify one point : is it possible to enable or disable the
MMU in a uClinux 2.6 release from the xconfig or menuconfig panels ? If so
then it is possible to run the 2410 (ARM920T) with the MMU capability enable
!
I though that uClinux was only for mmuless target... but maybe I'm wrong...

Does the linux 2.6 contain the uClinux 2.6 code so that you can select the
MMU or not ?... or are uClinux 2.6 and Linux 2.6 something still realy
different ?

Xavier