[uClinux-dev] Memory problem with arm-nommu /?Clinux

Chris Gray chris.gray at kiffer.be
Thu Oct 13 13:55:18 EDT 2005

On Thursday 13 October 2005 14:20, Baptiste Decroix wrote:
> Thanks for the tip
> As I think about it, is there a limit to the size of the program you
> can run on uClinux?

Depends on how you compile the kernel, but I've seen configurations in which
the maximum was 1 MB due to the way the memory allocation was configured.
There's probably an absolute maximum, but it will be much greater (4 GB?).

Chris

--
Chris Gray        /k/ Embedded Java Solutions  BE0503765045
Embedded & Mobile Java, OSGi        http://www.kiffer.be/k/