[uClinux-dev] Kernel Panic with Blackfin Processor

amol sukerkar amol.sukerkar at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 11:26:28 EDT 2005

Hi Phil,
 Thanks for the reply. I am using kernel 2.4.20-8 with uClinux. Although I
am using uClinux files, I use VisualDSP++ to compile and port it on the
target.
 Also, you are right when you say the NMI interrupt exception occurs when I
plug in the usb device. Could you tell me how I can deal with this?
 Thanks.
 Cheers
Amol