[uClinux-dev] Problem BINFMT_FLAT: Loading file:

David McCullough davidm at snapgear.com
Wed Oct 12 06:34:33 EDT 2005

Jivin Sandro M lays it down ...
> Hello,
> I use uclinux on MC5282EVB; when a CGI web page is requested (I use boa web server), on standard output (rs232) I get this warning:
>
> BINFMT_FLAT: Loading file: /usr/httpd/cgi-bin/test.cgi
>
> That dont give me any problem, but i use rs232 for other purpose so i want eliminate this output from the serial port.
> How this warning is generated? and why?

It doesn't look like a warning.  Looks like your source has somehow had
some debug tuned on permanently.

Look in linux-2.X.X/fs/binfmt_flat.c for "Loading file:" and remove it :-)

David McCullough, davidm at cyberguard.com.au, Custom Embedded Solutions + Security
Ph:+61 734352815 Fx:+61 738913630 http://www.uCdot.org http://www.cyberguard.com