[uClinux-dev] uClinux-dist-test-20050808 's W90N740 patch support v2.6.12 ?

Gongfen Qiu water018 at 163.com
Tue Oct 11 05:41:10 EDT 2005

I run v2.4.31 for my W90N740 and gook.
But I don't know this patch support uClinux v2.6.12? I use
uClinux-dist-test-20050808.

your message is :
this patch adds the Winbond W90N740 ARM7TDMI cpu to the latest 2.4
kernel, based on Winbond's original 2.4.20 port and Hugo Vincent's work.
It is used in low cost network hardware, and has been tested on the
Surecom EP4904SX ADSL router. Hugo Vincent has created a website about
the XH1151 Broadband router from Dick Smith Electronics that contains
the same hardware:

	http://server.bluewatersys.com/w90n740/

The patch includes:

* added mach-W90N740 tree
* on-chip Ethernet and USB (OHCI) support
* on-chip serial support
* processor specific cache functions
* pcipool support for armnommu
* ioremap returns non-cacheable memory