[uClinux-dev] RE:How to compile snmp for uClinux

Doug Kehn rdkehn at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 10 08:22:33 EDT 2005

Hi Guotii,

There is more to configure than just 'type'.  You also
need to make sure the cross compiler is used, the
correct paths to libs and includes are setup, etc.

In the long run it's best to just build within the
uClinux environment.  You can speed up the build
somewhat with the 'user_only' target.  For example:

$ make user_only

Regards,
...doug