[uClinux-dev] which board type can I choose?

qiugongfen water018 at 163.com
Sun Oct 9 07:52:58 EDT 2005

hi,Erwin

	thanks for your message.
	I choose Sumsung 4510 (v 2.4.20) and other module.I am so happy that I build
it and make linux .It's only 720K(uncompress).
	Then I ask some questions:
	1: My board is W90N740 and i read its kernel(v 2.4.20) is that modify
Sumsung's S3C4510B.Then if i want to study it. The latest version is what? My
computer can't cvs to cvs.uclinux.org because my dns has some trouble.Can you
tell me cvs.uclinux.org 's IP?Then I can get the latest version from
cvs.Thanks.
	2: Can you tell some about W90N740's board?My cvs latest version can do well
in it?What difference about version 2.4.20 and latest version?

	Thanks.There is anyone to help me?Many thanks!