[uClinux-dev] which board type can I choose?

Erwin Authried eauth at softsys.co.at
Sat Oct 8 08:33:23 EDT 2005

Am Sam, den 08.10.2005 schrieb qiugongfen um 22:06:
> hi,Erwin
>
> It's W90N740,you are right.
> I don't know which is GDB/Armulator?
> one board type?as like Samsung?
It's like a board config, except that the Armulator isn't associated
with "real" hardware. You can choose it in the vendor config of
uClinux-dist. To use the w90n740, you should replace the  kernel source
in uClinux-dist with the latest version from CVS.

What brand of board do you use, or is it your own design?

Regards,
Erwin