[uClinux-dev] uClinux/ColdFire Project home page upgrade

Emilena Specht emilena.specht at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 13:37:41 EDT 2005

Hi people,
 I was searching for the latest source distribution of uClinux for Coldfire
at uClinux/ColdFire Project home page (
http://www.uclinux.org/ports/coldfire/).
There is a text about the current status, as of 06-MAR-2005, saying:
 "The whole environment, kernel and applications, seems very stable.
Networking (Ethernet, PPP, etc) is working really well, and appears to be
stable and reliable. (...)"
 But, at source distribution link, still I found:
 Full Source Distribution
(20041215)<http://www.uclinux.org/ports/coldfire/uClinux-dist-20041215.tar.gz>
 which target is uClinux-dist-20041215.tar.gz.
 So, anybody knows where I can find this later and stable version?
 I also did not find anything about kernel 2.6 at uClinux CVS. Is that
normal?
  Thank you all
 Emilena