[uClinux-dev] Installing DSP software for IXP425 platform

Greg Ungerer gerg at snapgear.com
Wed Oct 5 19:58:21 EDT 2005

Hi Rahul,

Rahul Hirve wrote:
> Does anyone knows, how to install DSP software release support for
> IXP425 based coyote board for uClinux OS.
>
> I have done with the zImage and ramdisk.gz for the coyote board with
> ixp425AccessLibrary-1_4.zip now I want to add DSP software support for
> some voice application

Have a look in the latest beta patch set, at:

  http://ftp.snapgear.org/pub/snapgear/src/snapgear-modules-20050914.sh

It contains instructions on how to use the AccessLibrary and
DSP lib with uClinux-dist (and snapgear) code base.

Greg Ungerer  --  Chief Software Dude       EMAIL:     gerg at snapgear.com
SnapGear -- a CyberGuard Company            PHONE:       +61 7 3435 2888