[uClinux-dev] gdbserver kills the shell?

Stuart Hughes stuarth at freescale.com
Wed Oct 5 10:02:01 EDT 2005

Hi John,

I'm in the process of forward porting the patches for gdbserver that are
in uClinux-dist-test-20050906.tar.bz2 to gdb-6.0.  I've attached a patch
that works, but needs a bit of clean-up.  I also found the Miles Bader
patch gdbserver-v850.bin which looks like it may be more generic, so
I'll probably make adjustments.

Although this won't slot directly into uClinux-dist, hopefully this may
help you.

Regards, Stuart