[uClinux-dev] gdbserver kills the shell?

David McCullough davidm at snapgear.com
Wed Oct 5 06:42:27 EDT 2005

Jivin John Williams lays it down ...
> David McCullough wrote:
>
> >I would have thought Miles patches would apply fairly cleanly to the new
> >gdb/gdbserver source.
>
> Yep, I've done that and looks good at first glance.
>
> Dare I ask, what's the plan for the current uClinux-dist CVS?  My memory
> is that the current CVS is officially still a test-release.
>
> It works pretty well for microblaze right now, but if Gerg is still
> taking patches before the next real cut I've got some stuff here
> (uClinux-ifying the new gdbserver included).

Send them in,  if they are small and MB specific (or very clean) I am
sure he'll do what he can.  If you add config options you may not be so
lucky ;-)

David McCullough, davidm at cyberguard.com.au, Custom Embedded Solutions + Security
Ph:+61 734352815 Fx:+61 738913630 http://www.uCdot.org http://www.cyberguard.com