[uClinux-dev] gdbserver kills the shell?

John Williams jwilliams at itee.uq.edu.au
Wed Oct 5 03:14:40 EDT 2005

David McCullough wrote:

> I would have thought Miles patches would apply fairly cleanly to the new
> gdb/gdbserver source.

Yep, I've done that and looks good at first glance.

Dare I ask, what's the plan for the current uClinux-dist CVS?  My memory
is that the current CVS is officially still a test-release.

It works pretty well for microblaze right now, but if Gerg is still
taking patches before the next real cut I've got some stuff here
(uClinux-ifying the new gdbserver included).

Greg?  :)

Thx,

John