[uClinux-dev] USB Host for the 5282

Daniel Alomar dalomar at serrasold.com
Mon Oct 3 06:49:38 EDT 2005

Hi Julien,

Finally I achieve to compile succesfully your USB modified driver, but I'm
not sure at all of the IRQ and IO Configuration.

My IRQ is 4 and I notice that you made a irq -=65 from you IRQ (25 at
sl811-hw.h) :-?... Furthermore, the Base IO address you have is 0x40000001
and I have the 0x90040000. I think there is a lot of difference. I'm not
sure if I have to put this address instead of 0x40000001. This is like my
ISPBAR address (0x40000000). My board has 8 MB of external flash.

Could you send me your schematics related to the Coldfire-Cypress connection
to try to understand this part?

Best regards,

Daniel Alomar