[uClinux-dev] Problem with eth1

Håkan Kvist hagar at df.lth.se
Sat Oct 1 09:01:47 EDT 2005

On Fri, Sep 30, 2005 at 10:29:49PM -0700, Deepu d wrote:
> Dear Ashok,
> I am Deepu, a newbie in uClinux and arm7.I am also
> trying to implement ethernet for my S3C4510b based
> eval. board.
> My ultimate aim is to put a web page in the board and
> view it from another computer.
> But I don't know where to start.
> If you can provide any help I would be grateful to
> you.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Deepu D

I know for sure that the ethernet for s3c4510b is working in the
espd4510b target in the 2.6 kernel with Hyok's patches. But I would
recommend fetching the an older kernel and not use the one included in
the latests uclinux-distributions, since they (atleast the ones I have
tried) doesn't compile right out of the box.

Ethernet is should also be supported for the snds100 target in the 2.4
kernel (haven't tried it myself though).

regards
Håkan