[uClinux-dev] Linux vendor settings patch

boris-nikolov.koprinarov at stud.tu-ilmenau.de boris-nikolov.koprinarov at stud.tu-ilmenau.de
Wed Aug 31 05:59:54 EDT 2005

Hi

I am experimenting with uClinux-dist-test-20050808. I have found some errors in
the vendors settings and in the official version of uClinux-dist-20041215
(kernel 2.6.x ) the vendor conf file is missing. I want to write patch for
that, but I have some questions .Are there any Howtos or something like that,
where I can look for answers. Can you give me some advice like: When will be
the next official release? Which version should I patch? Should I write info
for  the
patch? To which email address I have to send that info and the patch?

 Boris Koprinarov