[uClinux-dev] help for serial interrupt issue

Phil Wilshire pwilshire at cox.net
Tue Aug 30 16:01:21 EDT 2005

Hi,

With the source code in hand you should be able to verify "some guy's"
statements.
Sadly not many on the list can help you without more details of hardware
platform and distribution.

So please provide a little more detail in your request.

Most Linux serial drivers work well in full duplex mode.

Regards
Phil Wilshire