[uClinux-dev] help for serial interrupt issue

liubaoliang liubl at neusoft.com
Mon Aug 29 20:36:05 EDT 2005

hi, all

     Some guy told me that uClinux's serial port is semiduplex, so that mean if the serial is sending data then it cann't receive data?
     Now I met some issue, our system uses the serial port 1 to communication with a PC, but sometimes we found the serial can send data but cann't receive data, it seems the RX interrupt is closed,and we have done some process such as CLEAR_PEND_IRQ and so on ,but still cann't work very well.By the way,this issue dones not occer all the time,it's stochastic.
     who can help me ?
     thanks anyway.

Best regards.

Liu Baoliang           2005-08-30

Company :  Philips and Neusoft  Medical Systems Co.,Ltd.
Address :  Neusoft Park Hun Nan Industrial Area New&High-Tech  Development Zone Shenyang China 110179
Ph.        (86) 024-83665554
Fax        (86) 024-23782817
Email   :  liubl at neusoft.com