[uClinux-dev] FlexCAN - can4linux

Oscar Fraile oscar.fraile at mtorres.es
Mon Aug 29 03:53:14 EDT 2005

Hi haertel,

I am working in a board with ColdFire 5282 and using a version of can4linux driver. We are using the sources and the tools that PORT supply us and now i am interested in a preliminary driver, i would like to know what are the diferences between the version i am using and the preliminary one, if it is possible.

Another problen i have, i´m not sure if it is produced by the driver or the application i am building, is when i run an application using CAN, i need to run the next script:

		#! /bin/sh
		rmmod Can
		insmod Can
		./application

If only run the application, without removing the module, when try to scan the net  the master don´t detect any node.

Can you help me?

Thanks.