[uClinux-dev] Setup the IP from a switch

Oscar Fraile oscar.fraile at mtorres.es
Thu Aug 25 02:53:34 EDT 2005

Hello,

how can uClinux get the IP in my board 5282 through a switch?

That is useful when more than one boards work in net, like a PC´s but without asign the IP automatically. I would like to manage the IP, setting the switch and when uClinux run the IP can be, for example 172.16.32.+(switch)

This switch is located on the board and managed with a driver, like a device (tty...). I can use the switch from an application but i don´t know how to do from uClinux.

Is that possible?.