[uClinux-dev] LPC2124 steps for bringing up the board

Greg Ungerer gerg at snapgear.com
Tue Aug 23 21:58:27 EDT 2005

Hi Surjit,

Surjit Reang wrote:
> I've a LPC2124 (ARM7TDMI-S) based board, which I need to bring up. I've
> downloaded all the files from the following url
> "http://www.uclinux.org/pub/uClinux/ports/arm7tdmi/".
>
> Pls tell me what are the steps to do next.

Firstly, forget that you downloaded any of that stuff.
It is way out of date, and not where you want to start from.

Get the latest uClinux-dist,
http://www.uclinux.org/pub/uClinux/dist/ and the associated
tool chain. And start from there.

Greg Ungerer  --  Chief Software Dude       EMAIL:     gerg at snapgear.com
SnapGear -- a CyberGuard Company            PHONE:       +61 7 3435 2888