[uClinux-dev] LPC2124 steps for bringing up the board

Sten list at net-attack.de
Mon Aug 22 15:48:02 EDT 2005

> Hi ,
> I've a LPC2124 (ARM7TDMI-S) based board, which I need to bring up. I've
>  downloaded all the files from the following url
> "http://www.uclinux.org/pub/uClinux/ports/arm7tdmi/".
>
> Pls tell me what are the steps to do next.
>
> regards,
> Surjit.

Hello Surjit,

do you know LPC2124's resources?!? 256kB Flash and 16kB SRAM. I don't think
that you will succeed even if you attach more SRAM (and Flash) to the
external bus due to the internal structure. It would be a nice challenge!
Are you really interessted in a small and efficient OS specially design for
LPC-family? I've got one.

  Sten