[uClinux-dev] Re: Transfer Snapgear's image to Coyote board

magicworld at softhome.net magicworld at softhome.net
Mon Aug 22 10:22:28 EDT 2005

Hi doug,

Thanks for your recommands, but our problem is somethig else.
We made our zImage&ramdisk files with snapgear-3.2.0 and choosed kernel
linux-2.6.x & glibc then transfered them to our Coyote board but when we
write "go -n 0x01600000" it just stop and uncompress.
Did you ever seen some reaction like this?
Can it be related on the kernel version that we choosed?

Regards
Zeinab