[uClinux-dev] FW: 5275 Colilo Code Help

Jordan Fuerst jfuerst at freewave.com
Fri Aug 19 14:08:41 EDT 2005

I know for sure that it gets past all of the initialization code and
into the portion that copies the Linux image into ram. However along the
way there should be some messages sent out of the serial port that are
not.

It appears that there is some issue with the old UART init code that is
not compatible with the 5275. even though it is standard with all the
other processors.

Regards,

Jordan